Monday, May 19, 2008

It's All Lies...

Well, by now you probably have heard me talking about how I was going to be working on a PS3 game with a company called Kaiser Himmel. It turns out that the man who owns the company has just been detained by the FBI for attempting to defraud a couple banks out of millions of dollars.

His real name is Eric Ashley Lemon, but I met him as Eric Skys. He came to my school to ask about recruiting students to work on his video game "Dead Factor." My school invited him out to portfolio review to check out student work and possibly interview some people. I was one of eight people he interviewed that day. Everyone got a weird vibe off of him. Start up video game companies don't usually have body guards at their side.

Well, anyways. This guy is a con artist. I'm glad that we found out about what he was doing before any of us signed contracts with them. I'm also glad that I haven't graduated yet and that there is another portfolio review at which I can possibly get a more reliable contact.

I guess that happens sometimes...

Here's an article if you want to read more about the situation.

http://www.dailyamerican.com/articles/2008/05/16/news/news/news951.txt

What a guy...


- m!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna work on the movie that portrays this guy. wouldnt that be ironic? lovely!

-big M

Anonymous said...

Kram,
You are of the awesome and its ashame when things like this happen to good people like you.